It was a looong day, beginning at 430AM for me! But I learned so much. I took about 10 pages of notes from the different presentations and speakers, including Ashley, MerrieBeth, Amalia, Jason, and this amaazzzing woman Stacey. They were basically informing us of what to expect at Miss IL, and what the judges are looking for! I was reminded of how the JOB of Miss Illinois is absolutely crazy and very challenging, but also incredibly exciting and rewarding...
There's 25 amazing girls in the Miss Pageant, and a lot of really cute, talented girls in the Outstanding Teen Pageant! Can't wait!
Here's some pics from Spring Forum:
announcing my name, title, platform, etc.
Stacey, a very powerful and inspirational woman who came to speak to us
Ashley cutting her birthday cake, with MerrieBeth. Happy 25th (again)!
eating lunch with some of the gals
getting ready to go up on stage to pick our contestant numbers/roommates
Playing the 'next top model' game to pick our contestant #s. haha glen!!
blondies! lol
MerrieBeth and the teen contestants!
The ALPHA group of Miss Contestants! representtt ;)<3 Marisa
No comments:
Post a Comment