Tuesday, May 20, 2008

so close to SPRING FORUM!!!!!

I am going CRAZY with the amount of stuff I have to do before Spring Forum this Saturday!!

So many packets and forms to fill out. I have to finish my photo CD, resume, platform explanation, event ticket order forms, contestant contract/application, Children's Miracle Network fundraising, Publicity info, cut the track for my talent song, get a picture with Susan (my Princess), secure the ads for the program book with my potential sponsors, figure out where I'm having my fundraiser, etc.! The list is literally endless. There's more things that I am forgetting

I'm a little bit....... overwhelmed to say the least.

It's okay, I know I will get through this week somehow. And once I get to spring forum, it will feel great. I'm so excited to meet all of the contestants and pageant people! Miss IL is less than a month away. Dude.

Women in Management annual conference tomorrow! My second official appearance! Veerry excited about it, KL is the national president and she is amazing.


OH and I performed at Northside (my old h.s.) on Sunday for the school's new fundraising event, Megafest. I sang two songs in the auditorium in the "Mega Multi Talent Show" lol. My dad posted them both on Youtube.... he's kind of a dork. :) Anyways, here they are:

O Mio Babbino Caro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lu8iFVumf0

If I Loved You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSllhKOWHs

<3 Marisa

No comments: